Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wedding Invitation – Funny Couple

Categories:

Wedding Invitation – Funny Couple
This is my fourth post, you can download, modify, or perhaps sell it again.. be my guest.. you have my permission. All I ask, if you don’t mind, please send me the preview after you modified it.

And maybe, just maybe, it would be nice if you could send me a cup of coffee. Please enjoy, I’ll be back with another psd.

Specification
  • wedding invitation, vertical, 20cm x 12cm folded
  • 3 template (envelope, front & inside card),
  • Picture is all mine, you can use it if you want to


Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Wedding Invitation – Funny Couple"

Post a Comment

Business PowerPoint Template Zembra PowerPoint Template Sociallita powerpoint template E-commerce Infographic Powerpoint Template Simplex Powerpoint Template SocialCloud Powerpoint Template V.01 Graphika PowerPoint Template SocialDecks Powerpoint Template